Wednesday 26 May 2010

Bradford animation festival.

Website link

Yeah I went to the Bradford animation festival in 09... not that I remember much of it now in May 2010. I think in the future it might be worth investing in a video camera for these events since my memory is bad and having a record to paste up here might be worth it.... if it's allowed with all the copyright stuff and whatnot.

Yeah I think if I can I might invest in one to keep records....

So -what- do I remember?...
Oh well there was the walk, practically having an asthma attack getting there.... yeah
There was a talk on games on the iPhone, making simple games cheaply and quickly.
Also a man who designed and made his game by himself with a simple line art drawing style. Personally I thought he was more interesting in the art and meanings of his game than the actual making and technical aspects of it which most of us were more interested in...

The best bit was the speaker who was replacing someone who didn't show up. He was showing a stunt bike game that his team was working on. It was showcasing the game itself, the developmental phases it was in and the modes that the game would have. This I found the most interesting because it was actually showing how they were working through the game itself over how to market or how they were selling the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment